Invest in the RCS Difference
Tuition, Fees and Tuition Assistance Information
Resurrection Christian School provides a quality education that empowers students to become Boldly Christian, Academically Equipped and Globally Prepared. At RCS, our goal is to keep the cost of education as obtainable as possible in order to make it accessible and affordable. We also offer a great financial aid program to assist families in making Resurrection Christian School their school of choice.
2021-2022 Tuition & Fees
6th - 8th
9th - 12th
Campus fee covers on-campus activities, field trips, retreats and other miscellaneous incidental items
Tuition Payment Options:
- Monthly - 12 monthly payments; beginning in June and ending in May (divide total tuition by 12 to see monthly amount)
- Twice a year - first payment due in June; second payment due in December (divide total tuition by 2 to see semiannual amount)
- Pay in full - full payment made in June
*Additional Registration Fees:
- Application Fee - $50.00
- Yearly Enrollment Fee - $400 ($1,000 maximum per family)
Christian Education Within Reach
Apply for Tuition Assistance
We want every qualified and mission-appropriate student to have an opportunity to experience Resurrection Christian School, but we know that the investment in a Christian school education can be financially challenging for many families. We are pleased to offer tuition assistance for Kindergarten through Grade 12 on the basis of demonstrated financial need. Applications need to be submitted annually through FACTS Grant and Aid, but Resurrection Christian School's Financial Aid program is available to both current students as well as new students in the enrollment process.
* Please note, financial aid applicants must first complete the full enrollment process prior to applying for financial aid. For more details about the enrollment process, please contact our Admissions office at 970-612-0684
Frequently Asked Questions
Still have questions about tuition or financial aid at Resurrection Christian School? Below are some FAQ’s to help you determine the best next step for your family. If you have additional questions, please contact our Admissions office at firstname.lastname@example.org.