RCS is centered on being Boldly Christian and having a personal relationship with Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior!
Our campus is proud to represent over 70 churches and 23 denominations in the Northern Colorado/Southern Wyoming region. We love the diversity these believers bring to our school.
In our classrooms, staff integrate the Bible into their lessons and conversations with students, pray with and for students, and actively seek continual growth in their relationships with Jesus.
You will also find students learning to go to the Bible as the infallible Word of God and guide for their daily lives, willing and excited about joining their peers in prayer, and exploring Biblically-based lessons that are relevant to their lives.
Our weekly chapel services at both the elementary and secondary levels are filled with joyous praise and singing as well as timely and applicable lessons for life continually seeking to know Jesus more.
Statement of Faith
- WE BELIEVE: The Bible is the only infallible, inspired, and authoritative Word of God. Ex. 20:1; II Tim. 3:16; II Pet. 1:20-21; I Cor. 2:10-13; Luke 24:27; Luke 24:44-45; Rev. 22:18-19.
- WE BELIEVE: There is one God, eternally existent in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit. Psalm 2:6-9; Matt. 28:19-20; II Cor. 13:14; I Cor. 12:4-6; Matt. 3:16-17; John 14:16.
- WE BELIEVE: In the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His vicarious and atoning death, in His bodily resurrection, and in His ascension to the right hand of the Father. John 1:1-5:14,34; John 5:1-47; John 6:69; Matt. 1:20-23; Isaiah 7:14; Matt. 1:23; Heb. 1:9; 7:26; I Cor. 15:20-23; Luke 1:31-33; Rom. 1:3-4; Eph. 1:20-23; Phil. 2:9-11; Col. 1:13-19; Isa. 9:6-7; Matt. 16:16; I Cor. 15:3-4.
- WE BELIEVE: In the Blessed Hope—the rapture of the Church at Christ’s coming. I Thes. 4:16-17; John14:1-7; I Thes. 1:7-10; Matt. 25:31; I John 3:2; Acts 1:11; Rev. 17; Rev. 19:11-16; Rev. 21:6; Dan. 7; Tit. 2:13.
- WE BELIEVE: The only means of being cleansed from sin is through repentance and faith in the precious blood of Christ. I Pet. 1:18-19.
- WE BELIEVE: Regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential for personal salvation. John 3:3-5.
- WE BELIEVE: The redemptive work of Christ on the cross provides healing of the human body in answer to believing prayer. I Pet. 2:24.
- WE BELIEVE: The baptism of the Holy Spirit, according to Acts 2:4, is given to believers who ask for it. Acts 2:39.
- WE BELIEVE: In the sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit whose indwelling enables the Christian to live a holy life. John 1
- Capital Campaign Project
- RCS Families
- Senior Missions Trip