At RCS, we come alongside you and your child to build their relationship with Christ. We want your child to know, without a shadow of a doubt, who they are and whose they are.
At RCS Preschool, we understand that early childhood is the most important time of development in your child's life. Our teachers nourish each child’s physical, emotional, and social development in a safe, loving, Christian environment. Our hope and prayer for every student at RCS Preschool is that they fall in love with learning, and as they do, they fall in love with Jesus. Our staff is committed to serving families and seeing children succeed in their early education experience.
Prepare Hearts & Minds to Love God & People
Your child’s walk with the Lord will be nourished through:
- Our teachers, who prepare hearts and minds to love God and love people.
- A nurturing Christian environment where teachers recognize each child as a unique creation of God and help them celebrate their gifts and God-given strengths.
- Reading and memorizing scripture to build a solid foundation of Truth.
Your child’s education will be enhanced through:
- Learning through centers, activities, and group and individual play engages children in growing in God’s Word while experiencing the world He made.
- Encouragement to discover, explore, develop, and grow their God-given talents through classroom activities and by participating in chapel, worship/music, and art class.
- Daily opportunities for spiritual growth through prayer, Bible stories, scripture verses, and chapels, so they grow into strong Christians with unwavering faith.
Become World Changers
Your child will gain an understanding of the world through:
- Development of strong Christian values and integrity by modeling how children can do the right thing even when no one is watching.
- Spanish class and learning about other cultures
- Learning to “see others” by being generous through Operation Christmas Child, and other opportunities to give.
- Sponsoring a child from another country through Vision Trust.
- Reading stories of other cultures in God’s Word, Genesis to Revelation
+ Years of Service
Part Time Classes Offered
Current Preschool Students
As you may have heard, Colorado’s universal preschool program (UK) for 4 & 5’s Pre-K programs is opening for registration on January 17.
RCS Preschool will not be accepting nor participating in this state funding and will continue to be a Christian, tuition-based, privately-funded preschool.
Preschool Class Schedules, Fees, & Enrollment
RCS Preschool is a half-day program for children ages 2.5 through Pre-K 5.
School year: The last week of August through mid-May each school year. Children may be enrolled at any time during the school year as long as classes are not filled.