At RCS we come alongside you and your child to build their relationship with Christ. We want your child to know, without a shadow of a doubt, who they are and whose they are.
As high school students, your children are stretching the boundaries and coming into their own like never before. We walk with your children during this formative time in their lives helping to reinforce their ability to make good choices, to live with integrity even when no one is watching, and to continue building their faith in Christ. Our hope is that they emerge with an unwavering faith that sustains them in all they encounter when they leave these walls.
Each student’s walk with the Lord will be nourished through:
- Weekly chapels featuring a worship team and inspirational messages from in-house or guest speakers.
- Our annual fall spiritual retreat, held at Crooked Creek Ranch in the beautiful mountains of Fraser, Colorado, allows our students to deepen their relationships with their peers and teachers, grow their faith in Christ, and energize and focus their school year.
- Our annual senior mission trip allows students to have a direct impact on a community where the need is profound. They engage in a new cultural experience, share the gospel with children and adults, and help serve wherever the community’s need is greatest.
- Ongoing development of students’ Christian values and Biblical Worldview by helping reinforce good judgment and holding students accountable for their choices and behavior.
- Teachers, faculty, coaches, and volunteers who model strong Christian values and who pour time, experience, knowledge, and truth into students daily to help them gain confidence in who they are in Christ.
Each student’s education will be enhanced through:
- The encouragement to discover, explore, develop, and grow their God-given talents through diverse course options.
- Our college-prep coursework model prepares students for success in the outside world, incorporating classroom opportunities, entrepreneurial and project-based learning classes, and internships.
- Dual credit, advanced placement, honors, and online courses allow students to challenge themselves and earn college credit while still in high school.
- College preparation classes help students understand and practice for the ACT. Additionally, this class offers students real-world skills such as resume writing, application completion, interview simulations, college preparation, and writing skills.
Each student will gain in-depth knowledge and understanding of the global world, international issues, and cultural differences through:
- Integration of academic and technical learning by providing meaningful, project-based learning experiences that help develop life-long learning and critical thinking skills that extend beyond the classroom.
- Development of strong integrity, morals, and ethics by modeling how they can do the right thing even when no one is watching.
- Development of cultural awareness through Operation Christmas Child, senior mission trip, Art for Water, and financial stewardship.
- Opportunities to give back to the surrounding communities through community service club involvement including National Honor Society, Key Club, Rotary Club, etc.